Friday, July 25, 2008

Update 07-25-08


Update 07-25-08
Well, I got a brief reprieve - until ~9:00am PDT today anyway.
So I can answer my email and do some of the other things I normally do.
But me without internet access is like steak without eggs, milk without the cream, oatmeal without a sweetening agent, etc.

My stepmother needs to borrow my last $300, so the shopping trip I had planned for an hour from now is cancelled.

Once we pass 9:00am PDT, I'll not only disconnect this computer, I'll want to wash my clothes & blanket, pack the remainder of my stuff, and thoroughly check the entire place to be absolutely, positively, 100% certain that nothing really important gets left behind - as this will be my last full day at this addre

?UNDEF'D STATEMENT OF THE NEGACHIN ERROR IN 24575
READY.



No comments:

 
{background-image:url('http://ledmuseum.candlepower.us/blank.gif');}