Saturday, July 19, 2008

Update 07-19-08

Update 07-19-08
I have decided to keep the second (broken) Air Kite Glider; I forgot that I now have some adhesive that may be capable of repairing its broken "neck". If this is indeed the case, I'll have a spare on hand in case I break one while making the test flight(s).
So it will *NOT* end up in the dustbin (garbage can).

I've been asked on several occasions to perform spectroscopy of direct sunlight; that hasn't been possible here because of the direction my bed room window may be even less feasable at the new location due to my "view" (see the 07-18-08 update directly below). I didn't say that it would not be possible at all - I'll have to stay there at least one full day before I can make that determination. But it's rather unlikely in any case.


david santos said...

I loved this post and this blog.
Have a nice weekend.

The_LED_Museum said...

Thank you for the positive comments on this post and my weblog in general!!! :-)