Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Update 07-22-08


Update 07-22-08
***FREE*** Commodore CBM8032 computer!!!
No, this isn't a joke,
Yes, I said FREE!!!

Commodore CBM8032 computer; with green screen monitor built in.
This computer is in full working order.
I really hate to have to get rid of it, but my stepmother (who's house we'll be moving to on or very shortly prior to 08-01-08) is pretty adamant{sp?} that I dispose of it. :(
I'm offering it *FREE* to help ensure that somebody gets it rather than knowing that the "big fat meanie" {from SpongeBob SquarePants} (garbage truck) got it. :(



My web page about it is at http://ledmuseum.candlepower.us/fourteen/cbm8032.htm

The only stipulation is that *YOU* have to come & pick it up - it is far too large and heavy for me to take to The UPS Store in my electric wheelchair to ship it.

Please call me at 1-916-422-1355 (landline) or 1-206-390-9749 (cellular).
9:00am to 8:00pm Pacific time, please.
I am located in Sacramento CA. USA.

No comments:

 
{background-image:url('http://ledmuseum.candlepower.us/blank.gif');}