Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Update 11-12-08


Update 11-12-08
As you may have already read here, I'll be moving yet again (this will be the fifth place I've had since putting my LED Museum website up) sometime in late-February 2009; I don't yet have the new address.

Once again, it isn't because of a tragedy or a missed HUD appointment; it's because my stepmother (whom I currently live with primarily due to financial reasons) wants to move to the Federal Way / Tukwila WA. USA area (~40 miles SE of Seattle) to be close to her sister, who is dying.

The duration of our stay is expected to be ~1 year, then it's probably back to Sacramento CA. USA.
My previous "Moving News" web page is right here; another page was created because the last one was simply getting too big for its britches.

I also used a Global Search and Destro...er...uh...REPLACE to change the address on the 1,954 web pages that make up my website; I changed them to a link that points to a single web page because if I didn't, I'd have to go through all of this rigamarole again in early-2010.

I will have to leave behind *MANY MORE* lights than was previously expected as well.

However, I will be keeping at least several; among them, the Arc LS prototype, the royal blue Arc LS, and a fair percentage of SureFire products. I also intend to keep at least some of my lasers: all Blu-ray (violet-emitting) lasers, at least one blue DPSS laser (probably this one), at least several green DPSS lasers, both yellow DPSS lasers, and several red lasers.


IS THE END OF THE LED
MUSEUM NEAR
(again?)

No, this is not a joke.
My website may be forced to go mainly archival in several months; new evaluations will be much fewer and farther apart. However, I *WILL* continue testing new LEDs, and intend to keep the Museum itself active.

No comments:

 
{background-image:url('http://ledmuseum.candlepower.us/blank.gif');}